There are a growing number of events and webinars connected to social entrepreneurship. Many of them happen in our home city, demonstrating what an incredible hub of activity Calgary is. The Trico Foundation team is pleased to attend many of them and wish we could attend more.
This list from the last 30 days is our attempt to thank the hosts of these events and help get the word out about their great work:
- CCVO Connections Conference 2018 on April 11th, 2018
- RBC Fast Pitch Competition hosted by Haskayne School of Business on April 27th, 2018
- Business Model Canvas Workshop hosted by Strategyzer on April 19th-20th, 2018 in Toronto, Ontario
- Info Session: MBA in Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship hosted by Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) & Institute for Community Prosperity on May 2nd, 2018
- 2nd Canadian Edition of Map the System hosted by RECODE, Simon Fraser University (SFU) & Trico Charitable Foundation on May 5th, 2018. Congrats to SFU, Mount Royal, and Royal Roads for being the top THREE teams – all going to Oxford Saïd Business School for the global Map The System challenge! And huge respect for the work done by McGill, HEC Montreal, and Ryerson teams.
- The Art of the Start – How To Nail Your Startup On The First Try hosted by 150 Startups at Bow Valley College on May 4th-6th, 2018