There are a growing number of events connected to social entrepreneurship. Many of them happen in our home city, demonstrating what an incredible hub of activity Calgary is. The Trico Foundation team is pleased to attend many of them and wish we could attend more.
This list from the last 30 days is our attempt to thank the hosts of these events and help get the word out about their great work:
- Singularity University Canada Summit on October 11th & 12th, 2017. A special thank you to all of these Alberta-based organizations who had a role in making the SU Canada Summit possible: ATB Financial, Suncor Energy, Calgary Chamber, Edmonton Chamber, Innovate Calgary, & University of Calgary.
- Business Link Companies That Care: Doing Well by Doing Good (YYC) hosted by Business Link on October 16th, 2017.
- Calgary Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (CCVO) conversation on “Thinking Differently: Adaptive Capacity in the Nonprofit Sector”on October 19th, 2017.
- “Collective Impact 3.0 An Evolution on Revolution” presentation on October 24th, 2017 with Mark Cabaj. Collective Impact 3.0 was originally written by Mark and Liz Weaver of Tamarack Institute . A big thank you to The Calgary Community Investment Council for hosting this event.
- Calgary Economic Development Economic Outlook 2018 hosted by CED and presented by lead sponsor ATB on October 30th, 2017.