On this page:
- You (Mindset) Workbook
- Key Mindsets Videos
- Key Mindset Techniques Videos
*Referenced video clips listed under associated video*
Please note that the below videos have been created from a previous live presentation. Since being recorded, our thinking has evolved on some of the concepts and we have updated the tools/ resources to reflect these changes– however, we are working to update the videos. Because of that, if anything seems unclear/ different from what you are seeing in the tools and resources or you have questions please feel free to reach out.
Don’t forget about the fill-able ‘Cheat Sheet’ that can help you work through a problem or opportunity you are working on. This resource will help guide you through the A.S.E.S.S. tools based on the type of challenge you are experiencing. Whenever you decide on a next step the ‘Moving Forward’ process (embrace affordable loss, shortening feedback loops, using the Trico experimentation technique, and reviewing with someone you have camaraderie with or a Friendly Wise Skeptic) will help you proceed in a way that is as safe and effective as possible.
Mentioned Resources & Tools:
- Please see the You (Mindset) Workbook which summarizes the concepts from the below videos and can be used as a tool moving forward
- 16:42 This is 40: Simon and Garfunkle Scene (watch until 1:05 in clip — please excuse the language)
- 20:51 Brad Stevens Interview Part 1 (watch until 2:47 in clip)
- 1:27 Going the Wrong Way (watch until 1:32 in clip)
- Please note that the You (Mindset) Workbook includes an expanded section on stakeholders entitled ‘iii. Get Someone Else’s View’ on page 24
- 2:57 The Bear is Sticky With Honey (be sure to start at beginning manually as the video starts playing part way through- please excuse the language and Winnie the Pooh being spliced in)
- 10:46 CPA Record label